- Current, maximum & average wind speed (selectable averaging period)
- Standard units (knots, m/s, km/h, mph)
- Beaufor scale graph
- Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit degree
- Wind chill
- Sound alarm at exceeded wind speed
Item Description Wind Speed Measurement Range 0.6...50 m/s Wind Speed Accuracy +/- 3 % Wind Speed Resolution 0.1 m/s (under 9.9 m/s); 1 m/s (Above 10 m/s) Units of Measurement m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bf Temperature Measurement Range -30....+60 °C, +/- 1 °C Dimensions - Sensor height 210 mm; diameter cup to cup 120 mm Dimensions - Display unit 94 x 63 x 28 mm Averaging period, selectable 2s, 10s, 30s, 2min, 5min Display updating every 2 seconds Data transmission every 2 seconds Measurement interval 2 seconds Transmission frequency 868 MHz/ +10 dBm; 908 MHz, 922 MHz (requested by clients) Battery - sensor 1 x 3.6 V AA Lithium battery Battery - display unit 2 x 1.5 V AA Mounting the sensor mounts on a pipe with ø 20 mm diameter
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Q1: What is the accuracy of Scarlet Wireless Anemometer?Wind speed accuracy is +/- 3%. We guarantee every wind speed sensors is calibrated and tested before shipment.
Q2. Why does WR-3 have such a long battery life?The wireless module used on wind speed sensors only requires very low power consumption. The transmission power consumes 20-30 uA in normal condition and 35 mA peak current in every 2 seconds. The standard 3.6V Lithium battery (2400 mAh) can sustain the sensor for 4 years.
Q3. What is the actual transmission distance?The transmission distance can reach as far as 400 meter in open space. The actual distance depends on the topology & obstacles. According to user experiences, the vertical transmission distance can be 200 meters in height. Harmonic disturbances are possible in theory, but so far we did not receive complaints about this.
Q4. How to do pairing?Pairing between sensor & receiver is based on address. The address is labeled on the sensor body. User can set receiver address by setting menus. All WR-3 were paired and tested before shipping. If the text instruction is still not clear, please visit this YouTube link.
Q5. Can I pair multiple receivers to one sensor?Yes. Users can connect unlimited numbers of receivers or combination of different types of receivers to one sensor (for example users can pair WR-3 sensors to WL-11 wireless wind logger).
Q6. Do you have a smartphone version?Yes. We have bluetooth wireless anemometer for smartphoone (Android and iPhone) users. For more information, please visit our Smart Windy product page.
Does WR-3 has Certicifation?Third party certificate can be ordered on demand. The calibration certificate will be issued by SGS Lab.
ST-130 Noise Dosimeter
The Scarlet ST-130 Noise Dosimeter is the ideal tool to carry out occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements and provide a unique solution for these applications. ST-130 is designed to meet the standard dose measurement of OHSA, IEC and ISO regulations. To measure long-term noise exposure, the ST-130 comes with small, lightweight, cable-free designs and can be worn on the shoulder for minimal inconvenience. Scarlet ST-130/S series offer the low cost but hight performance noise dosimeter for all applications. To know more about our range of compact and convenient noise measurement products, please get in touch today.
- Perform OSHA and IEC noise accumulation surveys
- 6 built-in standard dose measurement setups: OSHA/ MSHA/DOD/ACGIH/ISO85/ISO90
- Data logger up to 10,00,000 readings
- Adjustable criterion level, exchange rate & threshold
- Sampling times between 1 sec to 2 hr
- Stores up to 10,000 dose meter survey results
- Dose Meter Mode: record time stamp, %Dose, TWA8, LEP, 8h, Leq, SEL, LN%, SPLmax, SPLmin, PeakMAX
- Sound Level Meter mode: Leq, PeakMAX & SEL
- USB interface. Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Evaluation of environmental noise and logging
- Measurements of occupational noise at workplaces
- Compliance with noise at Work Regulations and occupational noise exposure guidelines
- Monitoring and recording of long term noise exposure
- Noise exposure measurements in hazardous environments such as oil fields, petrochemical plants and underground mines
- Measurement of noise exposure in the entertainment and music industries
Item Description Measurement items (Noise Dosimeter) Does%, Lxyp, Lxmax, Lxmin, Lxeq, SEL( LAE ), PeakMAX, LAVG, TWA, LEP, LN% Measurement items (sound level meter) Lxyp, Lxmax, Lxmin, Lxeq, SEL( LAE ), PeakMAX Display range 30...90 dB (L), 50...110 dB (M), 70...140 dB (H) Primary RMS range @ 1 kHz 41...86 dB (L), 55...106 dB (M), 75...125 dB (H) Max Cpeak measurement 90...143 dB Dynamics range 60 dB Accuracy +/- 1.4 dB @ 94 dB / 1 kHz Microphone (ST-130S) 1/2” pre-polarized condenser microphone build in preamplifier: [email protected], frequency range: 20 Hz~12.5 kHz, Thermal noise: < 25 dB(A) Display Single LCD MAX reading 999999 Display refresh rate 1 Hz Internal memory Data loger data: 10,000 NDM surveys; 1,000,000 SLM readings Time weighting Fast / Slow / Impulse Frequency weighting A /C /Z Frequency range 20 Hz...8 kHz Starting time Less than 10 sec Battery life ( ST-130S ) 20 hours ( 9V Alkaline battery x 1 ) Battery life ( ST-130 ) 24 hours ( 9V Alkaline battery x 1 ) Dimensions 107 (L) x 65 (W) x 33 (H) mm
- IEC 61252-1993
- IEC 61672-1-2003
- ANSI S1, 25-1992
- ANSI S1, 4-1983
- ANSI S1, 43-1997
ST-105 Class 1 Sound Analyzer
ST-105 Class 1 Sound Octave Analyzer is designed to meet the latest international standards IEC 61620-1:2001 (or the equivalent ANSI S1.11 : 2004). ST-105 Sound Analyzer provides not only real-time analysis of sound in 1/1 and 1/3-octave bands for environmental noise measurements but can also perform sound intensity measurements and sound power measurements to be used for occupational noise measurements.
- Wide frequency range: 10Hz ~ 20kHz
- Wide measurement range: 25dB ~ 140dB
- Wide dynamic range: 90 dB
- Parallel A / C / Z & Fast/Slow frequency weighting
- Real time 1/1 & 1/3 octave spectral analysis of noise
- Statistic analysis & integral measurement
- USB on-the-go. Can transfer data to USB stick easily
- Modularize design provides 4 sub models
- Simultaneously measures A, C, Z and F, S, Impulse
- Evaluation of environmental noise and logging
- Measurements of occupational noise at workplaces
- Sound power determination and sound intensity (Type 2270)
- Building acoustics measurements (facade)
- FFT analysis of sound and vibration
- Tone assessment using 1/3‐octave and FFT methods
- Loudness and noise rating measurementsLow‐frequency building vibration according to ISO 8041:2005
Item Description Measurement items Lp, LAFp, LAFmax, LAFmin, LAF5, LAF10, LAF50, LAF90, LAF95, SD, LAeq1s, LAeqT, LD, LN, LDN, LAE, LCpeak Measurement range 25dB ~ 140dB (A), 30dB ~ 140dB (C), 35dB ~ 140dB (Z) Dynamic Range >90 dB Statistic Analysis Yes 24hr measurement Yes Integrating Yes 1/1 Octave Yes 1/3 Octave Yes Background Noise < 13 dB(A), 15 dB(C), 25 dB(Z) Bargraph display Yes Display LCD with backlight (240 x 160 dots). Refresh rate: 1 Hz for readings, 10 Hz for graph Display refresh rate 1 time/ per second Applicable specifications IEC 61672-1 : 2002 Class1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1, CNS NO.7129 Type 1, JJG-188-2002 Class1 Microphone 1/2” pre-polarized condenser microphone w/ built-in preamplifier. Sensitivity 50 mV/Pa. Frequency response 10 Hz...20 kHz. Heat noise < 16 dB(A) Integrate Time Setup randomly,10s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h, 16h, 24h or set in a given range Max. peak sound level measurement 50~143 dB Time constant Fast/Slow/Impulse/PeakC+/PeakC- Frequency weighting A/C/Z Range gain -10 dB, 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB, 30 dB, 40 dB Range error < 0.1 dB Self-generated noise voltage < 4 uV (1 Hz...23 kHz) Measuring voltage range 15 uV...10 Vrms Sampling frequency 20.8 us (48 kHz) Boot time < 10 seconds Interface USB 1.1 & 2.0 compliance, mini B type. Support OTG up to 8 GB Battery LR6 1.5V*4 Alkaline batteries Dimensions 285(L) x 90(W) x 39(H) mm Weight 500g (including Batteries); 2.0Kg (including package)
- IEC 61672-1 : 2002 Class1
- IEC 61620-1 : 2001 Class1 Amendment
- ANSI S1.11 : 2004
- IEC-60651:1979 Type 1
- IEC-60804:2000 Type 1
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Scarlet Wireless Wind Alarm System At a Glance
WL-410/XB Wireless Wind Alarm System consists of a wind speed sensor and a receiver. The sensor measures wind speed and transmit data to the receiver. The 3.5-inch LCD display of receiver shows readings on the main page and the history graphs are shown in different pages. Based on the preset values, the receiver can trigger local alarms such as LED lights and buzzer, or trigger external indication via 3 built-in relays when measured wind speeds exceeding the thresholds. The volume of alarm is adjustable from 85 to 90 dB. The latest model WL-410XB - which has sensor with higher, +14dB power for longer transmission (1300m). W410XB has also added Bluetooth connectivity between receiver unit and smartphone. Users can install the App to monitor wind speed on their smartphone and pair to multiple smartphones.
- Customized mobile Apps based on clients' applications including offshore, construction and other industrial fields
- Available on both iOS (iphone 4s or newer) and Android (4.3 or newer)
- Real time speed and temperature graph
- Unit of measure can be chosen (m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bft)
- Live map, showing measurements from other users
- History tab, accessible across all your devices
- Graphical and sound alarms
- subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed
- sound alarm at exceeded wind speed
Item Description Wind Speed Measurement Range 0.6...50 m/s Wind Speed Accuracy +/- 3 % Wind Speed Resolution 0.1 m/s Units of Measurement m/s, km/h, knots, mph Temperature Operating Range -30....+60 °C Dimensions - Sensor height 210 mm; diameter cup to cup 120 mm Dimensions - Receiver 150 x 80 x 55 mm Operating voltage 12...24 V DC Power consumption 300 mA (max.) Averaging period Selectable 2s, 10s, 30s Logging interval 10 s, 1 min, 10 min, 60 min Transmission distance 300m (WL-410); 1300m (WL-410XB) Relay contact rating 1 A/12 V DC; 1 A/24 V DC Transmission frequency 868 MHz / +10dB; 908 MHz, 922 MHz (requested by clients) Battery - sensor 1 x 3.6 V AA Lithium battery Sensor battery life 5 years (WL-410); 3 years (WL-410XB) Audible alarm 85...90 dB Antenna input (receiver) 50 ohm, SMA connector Relay Contacts Output 3 x relays, 2 A / 24 V 4-20 mA Output 4 mA=0 m/s, 20 mA=10...50 m/s (programmable) Bluetooth LE Yes. Range is up to 30 m.
Research on Thermal Work Limit
Hydration Status and Physiological Workload of UAE Construction Workers: A Prospective Longitudinal Observational Study
Bates GP, Schneider J. J Occup Med Toxicol. 2008;(18)3:21.
Hydration Status of Expatriate Manual Workers During Summer in the Middle East
Bates, G.P. and Miller, V.S. and Joubert, D.M. Ann Occup Hyg (2010) 54 (2): 137-143.
Empirical Validation of A New Heat Stress Index
Bates G, Miller V. J Occup Hlth Safety–Aust/NZ. 2002; 18(2):145–153.
A Valid Method for Comparing Rational and Empirical Heat Stress Indices
Brake R, Bates G. Ann Occup Hyg. 2002 Mar;46(2):165-74.
The Thermal Work Limit is A Simple Reliable Heat Index for the Protection of Workers in Thermally Stressful Environments
Miller VS, Bates GP. Ann Occup Hyg. 2007 Aug;51(6):553-61.
Hydration of Outdoor Workers in North-West Australia
Miller V, Bates G. J Occup Health Safety Aust NZ 2007, 23:79–87
Hydration, Hydration, Hydration
Veronica S. Miller and Graham P. Bates Ann. Occup. Hyg. pp. 1–3 2009
Self-Pacing as a Protective Mechanism against the Effects of Heat Stress
Miller V, Bates G, Schneider J, Thomsen J. Ann. Occup. Hyg., 2011 pp. 1–8
Limiting Metabolic Rate (Thermal Work Limit) as an Index of Thermal Stress
Brake, Derrick J. and Bates, Graham P. Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 2002,17:3, 176 - 186