Scarlet WS Wind Smart Anemometer
Scarlet WS wind smart meter turns your smartphone into a high-tech meteorological tool. Takes accurate wind readings, at wind speeds from 0.6 – 40 m/s, with a precision of +/- 3%. The design is inspired by professional cup anemometers and suitable for professional use. Every unit has been through wind tunnel calibration to ensure precision.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 to Smart phones & Tablets via free App
- Range up to 100m
- Data refresh every 2 seconds
- Wind tunnel calibrated sensors with precision
- Stainless steel ball bearing and replaceable cups
- Displays current, average, maximum wind speed, wind direction, temperature and history graphs (on mobile application)
- Sensors mount on a pipe with 20 mm diameter
Measure Wind Speed and Direction
We develop a a vane that aligns itself with the wind so you can measure wind direction separately. The wind direction sensor can range 0 to 359 degree without blank sector. The contactless magnetic measuring principle gives you precisely reading of direction. Accuracy tolerance: +/- 2.5 degree. The battery life lasts up to 3 years.
Long Battery Life
We use innovative low-power consumption wirless technology on wind speed sensors. The battery power consumption is only 20-30 uA in normal condition and 35 mA peak current during data transmission. 3.6V Lithium battery with 2400 mAh capacity can run the sensor for 4 years.
4-year long battery life reduces the maintenance cost significantly. Low battery indicatior on the display monitor will show up when battery capacity is lowered than 10%.
- Customized mobile Apps based on clients' applications including offshore, construction and other industrial fields
- Available on both iOS (iphone 4s or newer) and Android (4.3 or newer)
- Real time speed and temperature graph
- Unit of measure can be chosen (m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bft)
- Live map, showing measurements from other users
- History tab, accessible across all your devices
- Graphical and sound alarms
- subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed
- sound alarm at exceeded wind speed
Item Description Wind Speed Measurement Range 0.6...50 m/s Wind Speed Accuracy +/- 3 % Wind Speed Resolution 0.1 m/s Units of Measurement m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bf Dimensions - Sensor height 210 mm; diameter cup to cup 120 mm Data transmission every 2 seconds Bearings 2 x precision stainless steel ball bearing Transmission frequency Bluetooth 4.0 (Android 4.3 or newer; iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6) Battery - sensor 1 x 3.6 V AA Lithium battery Mounting the sensor mounts on a pipe with ø 20 mm diameter