Scarlet Wireless Wind Alarm System At a Glance
WL-410/XB Wireless Wind Alarm System consists of a wind speed sensor and a receiver. The sensor measures wind speed and transmit data to the receiver. The 3.5-inch LCD display of receiver shows readings on the main page and the history graphs are shown in different pages. Based on the preset values, the receiver can trigger local alarms such as LED lights and buzzer, or trigger external indication via 3 built-in relays when measured wind speeds exceeding the thresholds. The volume of alarm is adjustable from 85 to 90 dB. The latest model WL-410XB - which has sensor with higher, +14dB power for longer transmission (1300m). W410XB has also added Bluetooth connectivity between receiver unit and smartphone. Users can install the App to monitor wind speed on their smartphone and pair to multiple smartphones.
- Customized mobile Apps based on clients' applications including offshore, construction and other industrial fields
- Available on both iOS (iphone 4s or newer) and Android (4.3 or newer)
- Real time speed and temperature graph
- Unit of measure can be chosen (m/s, km/h, knots, mph, Bft)
- Live map, showing measurements from other users
- History tab, accessible across all your devices
- Graphical and sound alarms
- subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed
- sound alarm at exceeded wind speed
Item Description Wind Speed Measurement Range 0.6...50 m/s Wind Speed Accuracy +/- 3 % Wind Speed Resolution 0.1 m/s Units of Measurement m/s, km/h, knots, mph Temperature Operating Range -30....+60 °C Dimensions - Sensor height 210 mm; diameter cup to cup 120 mm Dimensions - Receiver 150 x 80 x 55 mm Operating voltage 12...24 V DC Power consumption 300 mA (max.) Averaging period Selectable 2s, 10s, 30s Logging interval 10 s, 1 min, 10 min, 60 min Transmission distance 300m (WL-410); 1300m (WL-410XB) Relay contact rating 1 A/12 V DC; 1 A/24 V DC Transmission frequency 868 MHz / +10dB; 908 MHz, 922 MHz (requested by clients) Battery - sensor 1 x 3.6 V AA Lithium battery Sensor battery life 5 years (WL-410); 3 years (WL-410XB) Audible alarm 85...90 dB Antenna input (receiver) 50 ohm, SMA connector Relay Contacts Output 3 x relays, 2 A / 24 V 4-20 mA Output 4 mA=0 m/s, 20 mA=10...50 m/s (programmable) Bluetooth LE Yes. Range is up to 30 m.